To Get Rid of Back Fat by Exercise- we first have to make one thing clear: spot reduction is a myth-Instead, focus on reducing overall body fat and tone those back muscles with exercise that we will list below.
Can you lose fat only at a specific area of your body?
6 Major Causes of Back Fat
One of the major reasons of fast deposition on one’s back is being overweight. If your body weight is more than the required BMI (Body Mass Index), then fat will start to deposit on the back.
Lack of exercise also leads to major fat deposits on the back area
3.Poor Eating Habits
If you are a fan of Fast food and soft drinks then you will most likely have back at.If you have poor or irregular eating habits, the diet which has less of protein, minerals and fibre and high carbohydrates will lead to fat deposition on back.
4. Genetic Disorders
Some genetic disorders, medical conditions which could be another strong reason for fat on back.e.g lordosis and kyphosis
5. Hormonal imbalance
One more cause of deposition of fat in the back could be changes in the hormones. If there are changes in hormones, then it can lead to bulgy backs.
As you grow in age the skin never stops growing and thus starts running down and that cause to raise back fat.
5 Effective Exercises to Reduce Back Fat
Adopt these 10 effective exercises, alongside a healthy diet, and you will get rid of that stubborn back fat in no time.
1. Pelvic Thrusts or Hip Thrust for Back Fat
If you want to try back fat exercises at home, then you can try this hip thrust move. It is a fabulous exercise for the back and completely shapes and tones your butt as well. This is an amazing floor exercise to reduce back fat.
10 Tips to Get Rid of Back Fat at home using Exercises, Nutrition and Lifestyle Changes
How to do:
- Lie on a yoga mat or floor mat with the back straight.
- Bend the legs at the knees and spread the legs wide.
- Lift your back and arch. Lift the pelvic area above the floor.
- The body should be in a line with the knees to the shoulder.
- Exhale as you push up and inhale on your way down
- The shoulder should be firm on the ground and knees above in air with feet firm on the ground.
- Hold for 5-10 seconds and come back to starting position.
- Perform 20 reps then 15 reps then 10 reps (As you progress over the weeks,add small weights on your pelvic area)
Bridges will cultivate a well-shaped bum and work your back-stabilizing muscles simultaneously.
- Start by lying on your back.
- Bring your knees up to a 90-degree angle.
- With your feet flat on the floor, lift your buttocks up until your back is in a straight line.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds, then slowly lower yourself to the ground.
- Repeat this movement 10-20 times before completing a set.
3. Back Extension
- Lie on your front and bring your hands to your temples, with your elbows out to the sides.
- Engaging your glutes and core, lift your shoulders and chest off the floor, squeezing your shoulder blades together. (And lifting your legs for a more intense workout.)
- Lower back down slowly to the starting position.
4. Dumbbell Rows
Get hold of a dumbbell and start performing this back-toning movement!
- Place one of your knees on a study bench or similar object and hold your dumbbell in the opposite hand.
- Keeping your back as level as possible, pull the dumbbell to your armpit in a straight rowing motion.
- Slowly lower the weight back down but don’t fully lock your arm out.
- Once you have completed a set of 8-12, switch to the other arm and knee and repeat.
TYIs are excellent for improving overall posture while strengthening the back and core.
Perform TYIs by lying face down on floor.
- Engage your back muscles and lift your chest up.
- Move your arms up to form a “T”.
- Slowly move them into a “Y”.
- Slowly move them into an “I”.
- Repeat 5-12 times.
If this exercise becomes too easy, grab a couple of light dumbbells and try it again!
6. Dumbbell Rows:
These are one of the best exercises for back and if done correctly works wonders for reducing back fat and love handles.
How to do:
- Stand with the feet hip distance apart.
- Hold 1 kg dumbbells in each hand.
- Bend down keeping the back straight and put down the dumbbells, with the hands straight and
no bend at the elbows. This is the starting position.
- Slowly bend the hands at the elbows and take the dumbbells as close to the body as possible.
- Take it to the chest level at the sides.
- Again, start over.
Repeat for 10 to 12 sets on regular basis and ensure your back is straight all through the exercise.
7. Exercise with Kettle Bell:
Kettle bell exercises are very good for targeting overall strength for the body, especially back bulges, back fat and belly fat. Kettle bells form part of strength training workouts. This is actually weights in the shape of a kettle targeting strength, cardio and high-intensity workouts. Here is how you can try this exercise to reduce lower back fat.
How to do:
- Stand with the feet wide apart firm on the ground.
- Position the kettle bell in front of you.
- Now slightly bending forward, hold the handle of the kettle bell firmly with both the hands.
- Come up and stand straight.
- Now bend the knees slightly and swing the kettle bell between legs back and front of you, till the
- raise to chest level.
Repeat for 12 to 15 sets and relax on a daily basis. Allow your body to sweat it a bit, and let it all burn.
How to Remove Back Fat by Following Simple Nutrition Tips:
Back fat always can be sheer discomfort. It will also add to the unhealthy fat in your body. Take away some tips that you can follow to get rid of them.
1.Limit Alcohol Intake
Alcohol is known to slow down metabolism and alcohol is mainly empty calories. Limiting the intake of it is the next best way to reduce back fat easily. You can substitute alcohol for adequate water.
2.Calorie Deficit Intake:
When you reduce your calorie intake by 500, you can lose over a pound in a week. 1-2 pound should be reduced to avoid the stretch marks and lose the fat at the back.
There is no escape from this! Go for some serious cardio workouts and rigorous exercises to tone up the lower back fat for about 30-60 minutes a day. Practice them daily and with time, you will get to do it with ease.
4. Munch on Sweet Potatoes:
Sweet potatoes digest slowly and therefore keep you full for a longer time and will keep you energized. The high content of satiating fiber and cartenoids will stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent insulin from Costco converting calories to fat.
5. Snack on Fibres:
Fiber will keep you full for a long time. This micro-nutrient will stop your occasional carving, thereby helping you lose some inches off the back of your lower back.
6. Stay Hydrated:
Drink loads and loads of water. You may think you are sometimes hungry. But the truth is you would just need to be hydrated. Therefore, we recommend at least ten to fifteen glasses of water every day.
Make this quick detox portion at your home. All you need is some citrus fruits. Slice up some citrus fruits to your cup, that will contribute to the d-lemonene, which is an anti-oxidant found in the peels of the fruits. You can also make some lemon juice or orange juice and sip whenever you want during any time of the day.
Getting rid of back fat is one of the toughest ways as you cannot aim at a particular part of your body and do workouts. You need to work out for full body and slowly and gradually the body fats start burning all over the body along with your back. So, if you want to stay slim without any deposition on your back follow anyone above mentioned exercise regime daily and get rid of back fat easily and stay healthy forever.