Research links Excess Belly fat to high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. That does not mean doing hundreds of crunches every day is the best way to lose belly fat. In fact, exercises that promote spot reduction just don’t exist however, some great core-focused exercises will torch fat all over the body, resulting in a strong and more chiseled core.These Simple And Effective Top 10 Belly Fat Burning Exercises At Home For Beginners Without Equipments will ignite every inch of your core in no time!
Best Exercises to Burn Belly Fat, According to Personal Trainers
To cut down belly fat, you need to limit the calories you intake or only consume the amount of calories you can burn each day. For this, you need to keep a constant check on the calorie intake and regular exercise to burn more calories
1kg of fat is 7,700 calories. To lose 1kg of fat, you need to be in a calorie deficit of 7,700 calories
There are two kinds of fat in your stomach:
The soft layer of chub directly under the skin and is generally harmless.
The fat that forms around your organs and has been proven to increase the risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Losing weight and lowering your body fat percentage is the only way to really reduce belly fat
- Specific exercises that target your abdominals alone aren’t the answer.(spot reduction)
So, rather than spending hours doing sit-ups and crunches in the gym, it’s better to focus on exercises that include cardio and strength work, as well as targeting your core.
Not sure where to start? We’ve found the Best Exercises to Burn Belly Fat, According to Personal Trainers as stated below
Avoid any exercise that caused Lower Back Pain
Top 10 Belly Fat Burning Exercises At Home
- Burpees works your core, chest, shoulders, lats, triceps and quads
- Since burpees involve explosive plyometric movement, they’ll get your heart pumping too.
How To Do Burpees:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-distance apart and send your hips back as you lower your body toward the ground in a low squat.
- Place your hands right outside of your feet and hop your feet back, allowing your chest to touch the floor.
- Push your hands against the floor to lift your body up into a plank and then jump your feet just outside of your hands.
- With your weight in your heels, jump explosively into the air with your arms overhead.
- Aim for 10 reps of 3 sets
2. Jumping Jacks
- Jumping jacks are actually a great cardio exercise you can do just about anywhere.
- As a plyometric workout, jumping jacks will raise your heart rate, torch calories and increase your stamina.
How To Do Jumping Jacks:
- Start standing with your legs together and your arms by your sides.
- Bend your knees and jump into the air.
- As you jump, spread your legs shoulder width apart and raise your arms above your head in a V shape.
- Jump back to the starting position.
- Aim for 10 to 20 reps and repeat 2-3 times.
- Cycling helps gets your heart rate up and also has the capacity to burn the significant number of calories.
- Cycling helps you to lose weight in your thighs and waist.
- This exercise can be really effective in cutting down belly fat.
- Keep your Heart Rate at optimum levels (challenging but high enough to breath normally)
4.Walking on an incline
- Walking at an incline burns more fat that walking on the flat, as you’re working harder.
- Walking on an incline 5-10 and a speed of 6-8 burns 70% more fat than running on a flat surface.
How To Walk On An Incline:
- Engage your core as you walk, and avoid leaning forwards.
- Avoid holding the treadmill handles as that reduces your work output!
- Try and keep your stride fast and short, rather than overstretching into longer strides.
- Mountain Climbers works your Core,Chest,Quads,Harmstring,Shoulders and lower back.
How to do mountain climbers:
- Get into a high-plank position with your wrists directly under your shoulders.
- Keep your core tight, drawing your belly button in toward your spine.
- Drive your right knee toward your chest and then bring it back to plank.
- Then, drive your left knee toward your chest and bring it back.
- Continue to alternate sides.
- Beginners=> Put your elbows in Plank position.
- If you want to lose belly fat without going to the gym, you can do some high-intensity aerobic workouts.
- These workouts are effective, simple, fun and great for burning maximum amount of calories.
- Pick music with desired Heart Rate e.g 130 Bpm and keep up with the steps or moves –
- Make sure you can break well without struggling as you need Oxygen to burn fat!(Aero-Presence of 02)
- Try and last 15-20 mins without stopping
- Lay down on your back with your legs straight and together.
- Place your hands by your side or beneath your lower back and keep your legs straight
- Lift your legs to the ceiling until your butt comes off the floor.
- Slowly lower your legs back to the ground.
- Inhale as your legs come up and exhale as you lower your legs
- 10 Reps of 5 sets is recommended
- Lay down on your back with your legs together and hands underneath your butts.
- Lift your right leg off the ground slightly past the hip height. At the same time lift the left leg so it hovers a few inches off the floor.
- Keep your heads up and your back should be on the ground for more challenge
- 20 Reps of 3 sets is recommended or 30 secs each set for 3 sets with 30 secs rest in between
- Sit down on the floor with your knees bent and feet lying flat on the ground.
- Lean back slightly so your torso and thighs form a V-shape or a 45-degree angle.
- Clasp both your hands in the front and lift your feet slightly off the ground.
- Engage your core muscles to twist your torso first to the right, then back to centre, and then to the left.
- Use an slam ball for more challenge
- Try 20 reps of 3 sets with 30 secs rest in between sets
10.Side Plank With Leg Lift
- Lay on your right side and balance your body weight on your right forearm and right leg.
- Lift your hips in the air to form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Lift your left leg without bending your knee.
- Take your left leg up (1 foot) then bring it back to the starting point.
- Try not to drop your hips.
- Inhale as you bring your leg up and exhale on the way down
- Perform 10 reps of on each side
- Crunches rank top when we talk of fat-burning exercises.
How to perform Crunches
- Start by lying down flat with your knees bent and your feet on the ground.
- Lift your hands and then place them behind the head.
- You can also keep them crossed on the chest.
- Keep a check on your breathing pattern.
- This exercise will also help in building abs while melting belly fat.
- Using challenging weights and cutting down on rest time between reps helps burn fat, says Tyler Spraul, CSCS, a certified strength and conditioning specialist and the head trainer at Exercise.com.
- “Lifting heavy is where you see more an afterburn effect.
- Your body continues to burn calories even after you leave the gym,” Spraul says.
- Just be sure that your technique doesn’t suffer as you increase your weight, which can lead to injury.
- The kettlebell swing is one of the best calorie-burning exercises of all time.
- In order to propel the heavy kettle of iron, you need to engage big fat-burning muscle groups like your glutes, hips, and quads.
- The explosive nature of this movement not only increases your heart rate right away, but it also hammers your core.
How to do Kettlebell Swing
- Bend at your hips and hold a kettlebell with both hands at arms length down in front of you.
- Rock back slightly and “hike” the kettlebell between your legs.
- Then squeeze your glutes, thrust your hips forward forcefully, and swing the weight to shoulder height.
- Reverse the move between your legs and repeat.
- Jumping rope for an hour can burn between 800 and 1000 calories, and while we don’t expect you to skip for that long, don’t underestimate how much good a simple skipping rope can do.
How to do Rope Skipping
- Hold the rope in your hands with your arms by your sides.
- Jump on each revolution.
- Focus on keeping knees soft and core engaged
- inhale as you jump up..
15.Try intermittent fasting
Intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of eating and periods of fasting
- One popular method involves 24-hour fasts once or twice a week.
- Another consists of fasting every day for 16 hours and eating all your food within an 8-hour period.
- In a review of studies on intermittent fasting and alternate-day fasting, people experienced a 4–7% decrease in abdominal fat within 6–24 weeks
- There’s some evidence that intermittent fasting, and fasting in general, may not be as beneficial for women as for men.
- Certain modified intermittent fasting methods appear to be better options, stop fasting immediately if you experience any negative effects.
The bottom line
There are no magic solutions to losing belly fat.Weight loss always requires calorie deficit ( Eating less than your body needs or burning more calories via exercise)Successfully adopting some or all of the Exercise Tips and lifestyle goals discussed in this article will definitely help you lose the extra Kilos around your waist.