The great thing about healthy smoothie recipes is that there isn’t any one particular way to make them – depending on the fruits you have available at home or whatever you like at the store, a smoothie can be made in as many ways as possible. Smoothies are also quick to make, as long as you’ve got a blender with you, and they certainly pack a punch!
Here are some refreshing healthy smoothie recipes to beat the beat. Browse through them, choose your favorites and let’s drink smoothies today!
1.4-Ingredient Mango Orange Banana Smoothie
4-ingredient thick and creamy mango orange banana smoothie is 100% healthy, contains no sugars or artificial sweeteners.
2.Creamy Kale Smoothie
- This smoothie is from the Balanced Gut section of Smoothies & Juices. Packed with protein and probiotics, Greek yogurt is a natural gut-health booster.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup coarsely chopped kale, 1 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, and 1 tsp honey.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Nutrition (per serving): 296 calories, 8.5 g fat (3 g sat fat), 14 g protein, 45 g carbs (5 g fiber), 36 g sugars (6 g added sugar)
3. Peach Blueberry Smoothie
LARISSA VERONESI GETTY IMAGES
- This sweet blend will have you feeling like it’s summertime in the dead of winter with blueberries and peaches. Plus, you’ll get your daily dose of greens with nutrient-rich kale. A dash of cinnamon is the perfect touch.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup chilled almond or vanilla soy milk, 4 slices fresh or frozen peaches (about 1/2 cup), 1/4 cup blueberries, handful of kale, and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Nutrition (per serving): 170 calories, 4 g fat, 8.5 g protein, 26 g carb (4 g fiber), 17 g sugars
4. Berry-Banana-Oat Smoothie
- Oats add body to your smoothies, plus the resistant starch this whole grain contains helps you feel fuller longer.
- Another bonus of resistant starch? It causes less gas than other fibers.
- In a blender, combine 2 cups frozen strawberries, 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt, 1 banana, sliced, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup orange juice, and 1 Tbsp honey.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth, serves 4.
- Nutrition (per serving): 171 calories, 2 g fat (1 g sat fat), 5 g protein, 36 g carbs (3.5 g fiber), 23 g sugars (4.5 g added sugar)
5.Tropical Citrus Smoothie
- Blend 1 peeled clementine, 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage, 2 teaspoons light brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon each ground turmeric and grated lime zest and 1 teaspoon lime juice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a clementine slice.