Cristiano Ronaldo workout Routine
Cristiano Ronaldo usually works out 3-4 hours a day on 5 days of a week. He sleeps for at least 8 hours every night, which gives his body enough rest to recover after a day’s hard work.
SEE VIDEO BELOW..
It’s believed that Ronaldo spends at least five days a week in the gym in addition to football training – for up to four hours at a time. He’s also a big fan of pilates and swimming, though his personal trainers reportedly have to intervene to stop him overtraining.
A story from the Daily Star details that Ronaldo does 3,000 sit-ups per day. The Daily Star even quoted a source saying, He can spend well over an hour every day toning his abs, sometimes while watching telly
- Born: February 5, 1985 (age 36 years), Hospital Dr. Nélio Mendonça, Funchal, Portugal
- Height: 1.87 m
- Nationality: Portuguese
- Salary: 26.52 million GBP (2022)
- Partner: Georgina Rodríguez (2017–)
- Children: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro, Eva Maria Dos Santos, Mateo Ronaldo
- Current teams: Manchester United F.C. (#7 / Forward), Portugal national football team (#7 / Forward)
Ronaldo’s Daily Workout Schedule
In order to achieve a fat-free athletic physique, he has worked very hard in both the training grounds and gym. His daily workout schedule is as follows:
- Daily practice for 3-4 hours assuring a low-fat level (less than 10 percent)
- Cardio exercises including several running sessions, each lasting for 25-30 minutes
- Short-period exercises such as high intensity sprinting drills
- Technical drills for improving ball control and skillsTactical exercises to relate or communicate better with the teammates
- Training in the gym for development of specific muscles, as also for increasing total body strength
Here Is Cristiano Ronaldo’S Workout Routine:
Within this routine, Ronaldo performs 5 exercises within a circuit routine and completes the circuit 3 times.
Here is Cristiano Ronaldo’s routine:
This circuit should be repeated 3 times.
1. Barbell Squat (8 reps)
2. Box Jump (20 inches, 10 reps)
3. Broad Jump (8 reps)
4. Jumping Lunge (8 reps, each leg)
5. Lateral Bound (12 inches, 10 reps)
Tuesday is used for rest. Rest is a day for the body to recover and get ready for the next gym session.
On Wednesday, Ronaldo performs an arm routine, focusing on 5 exercises. This is also a circuit routine, to be performed 3 times. The rep ranges vary from 10-30 reps.
Here’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wednesday routine:
The entire circuit is to be repeated thrice
1. Burpee Pull-up (10-15 reps)
2. Bench Dips (20 reps)
3. Pushups (20-30 reps)
4. Medicine Ball Toss (15 reps)
5. Push Press (10 reps)
On Thursday, Ronaldo hits a very simple cardio routine consisting of 2 exercises.
Here’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s Thursday routine:
1. Power Cleans (5 sets, 5 reps)
2. Sprinting (8 sets, 200 meters)
On Friday, he performs a leg workout routine by doing 6 different exercises, focusing on stability and core exercises for tight, sculpted abs.
Here’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s Friday routine:
1. One-Arm Side Deadlift (3 sets, 5 reps, each arm)
2. Dumbbell One-Legged Deadlift (2 sets, 10 reps, each leg)
3. Knee Tuck Jump (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Overhead Slam (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. One-Leg Barbell Squat (2 sets, 5 reps)
6. Hanging Leg Raise (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
Saturday is a rest day for Cristiano Ronaldo.
On Thursday, Ronaldo hits another cardio routine consisting of 2 exercises. Each exercise is performed for 10 sets.
Here’s Cristiano Ronaldo’s Sunday routine:
1. Rope Jumping (10 sets, rest 1 minute)
2. Resistance Sprinting (10 sets, 50 meters)
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Diet Plan
Regardless of whether you’ve got an effective exercise schedule, it won’t work excellently unless you mix it using an accurate eating pattern arrangement. The Real Madrid forward knows about this fact and he specializes in the form of nourishment he chooses. Here we discuss the Cristiano Ronaldo’s diet plan:
Meal deal: His everyday food intake is divided into 6 smaller meals separated by a time span of 2-4 per day. This helps him in controlling his body’s Metabolic Rate.
An eating routine with an adequate amount of protein: His diet plan comprises of a whole chunk of lean meat because high protein intake is vital for muscle repair.
Nutritional supplements for recovery: Protein powders, Mixed supplements, Multi-Vitamins
Enough veggies: Considering that veggies have plenty of vitamins and minerals, they all are required for recovery.
Avoid sugary foods: Foods and drinks with high sugar levels cause accumulation of fat and decrease in metabolic rate.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Diet Chart throughout the day-
- Morning Meal: Whole-wheat or Whole Grain cereal, egg whites, Juice
- Lunch: Whole-wheat pasta, green veggies, leafy greens, chicken with salad
- Snack: Tuna roll with Fresh Fruit juice/lemon juice
- Dinner: Rice with legumes, poultry or turkey breasts, legumes, and veggies
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Routine
Cristiano is a professional athlete who’s guided by expert dieticians and fitness coaches. Since playing for Manchester United, his own body experienced a major transformation. In order to reach a fat-free athletic physique, he has worked quite hard in both the training grounds and gym. His daily workout program is as follows:
- Daily exercise for 3-4 hours maintaining a low-fat level (less than 10 per cent)
- Cardio-exercises including many running sessions, daily for 25-30 minutes
- Short-period exercises like high-intensity training
- Technical drills for improving ball control and skills
- Tactical exercises to associate or communicate better using the team-mates
- Training at the fitness center for growth of specific muscles, and for increasing overall body strength
You may also like this blog: Benefits of Sumo Deadlift
Cristiano Ronaldo Body Measurements
- Height: 1.86 m (6’1″)
- Weight: 183 lbs. (83 kg)
- Chest: 43″
- Waist: 33″
- Thighs: 2 4″
- Biceps: 1 3″
Follow Cristiano Ronaldo’s diet plan and workout routine as it is and you will see great results in just 6-12 months!