5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore are Unusual breast lumps, skin puckering, and an inverted nipple, to name a few. But breast cancer doesn’t always have signs you can see or feel.
Breast Cancer Symptoms Most Women Ignore
- Lumps and Hard Knots. Believe it or not, lumps and knots are hard to detect. …
- Lumps or Knots Under Your Arms. Everyone has lymph nodes in their armpits. …
- Slight Hardening. …
- Nipples Changing Shapes. …
- Nipple Discharge. …
- Skin Texture Changes. …
- Take Time to Ensure Breast Health.
Overlooked Signs of Breast Cancer
- Nipple discharge.
- Skin changes.
- Nipple crust.
- Change in shape or size.
- Inverted nipple.
- Red or hot spots.
1. A New Mole Or Change in an Existing Mole
2. A Cough or Hoarse Throat That Won’t Subside
3. Changes in the Bladder or Bowels
5. Unexplained Back Pain
How long can you live with untreated breast cancer?
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area